Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Breweries & Vineyards
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
Casinos and Race Tracks
Cheese Factories & Tours
Farm Tours & Petting Zoos
Mountainbike & Off-road Trails
National Forests & Recreation Areas
Orchards & Pick-Your-Own
State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
Summer Camps & Youth Programs
Train Rides & Railroad Museums
Wisconsin Farmers Markets
Map of Wisconsin Farmers Markets
Buy Local. Go Green and Buy Fresh from Wisconsin Farmers Markets! See our interactive maps. We are a big supporter of community Wisconsin Farmers Markets. Benefit from fresh wholesome foods and products - grown and produced with loving care in your community. Make it a weekly habit!
Note! Please contact us with any updates to our map locations, and provide a complete street address or crossroads: Click firstname.lastname@example.org to e-mail. Thanks!
Central Wisconsin Farmers Markets
- Baum's Mercantile
- 9 - 3 pm Fridays, July thru October 27th. Locally grown fresh produce.
Parking lot, 5307 2nd Avenue, Pittsville, Wood County.
- Berlin Farmers and Artists Market
- June thru Oct. Tues 4-7 pm. Handmade & upcycled craft, decor, & health items. Handmade fair trade items. Fresh fruit & vegetables, fresh/dried herbs, fresh flowers/plants. Canned/preserved fruits, vegetables, jams, jellies, preserves, salsas, pickles, dried fruit, etc. Honey, fresh eggs, meats. Kid activities - 1st Tues of month. Music provided. WIC: accepted, WIC cash value voucher: not accepted, SFMNP: accepted, SNAP: not accepted, Some vendors accept cards. 10-20 vendors. Nathan Strong Park.
East Huron Street & North State Street, Berlin, Green Lake County.
- Cambridge Open Air Market
- The Cambridge Open Air/Farmers' Market is held in beautiful downtown Veteran's Park every Tuesday from 2pm to 6 pm. In addition to the fresh fruits and vegetables, you'll find artists, crafters and entrepreneurs. The market runs from May through October.
100 E Main Street, Cambridge, Dane County.
- Capitol View Farmers' Market
- Wednesdays, early June through mid October, 3 - 7 pm. Located on the east side of Madison within the Grandview Commons Neighborhood and visible from Cottage Grove Road. The overall goal of the market is to bring quality, fresh foods at an affordable price to East Madison by providing an outlet for purchasing locally grown produce, farm fresh meats, dairy products, and baked goods. Featuring flowers, food, fruites, pet supplies, products and vegatables.
Sharpsburg Dr & N Star Dr, Madison, Dane County.
- City of Waupaca Farmers Market
- Daily, 6 am - 6 pm, May through Oct, although the city permit is from Jan 1 through Dec 31. Located downtown in the City Square.
E Fulton St & S Main St, Waupaca, Waupaca County.
- Columbus Farmers' Market
- Sundays, May through Oct, 9 am - 1 pm. At Julie's Java, next to the Amtrak Station.
409 N Ludington, Columbus, Columbia County.
- Dane County Farmers Market - Saturdays
- 6 am - 2 pm, Saturdays, late Apr to early Nov. Primarily an agricultural market offering Wisconsin-grown fruits, vegetables, flowers. Also honey, cheese, baked goods, herbs and gourmet coffee.
Capitol Square, Madison, Dane County.
- Dane County Farmers Market - Wednesdays
- 8 am - 2 pm, Wednesdays, late Apr to early Nov.
200 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Madison, Dane County.
- Dane County Farmers Market - Winter Market: MT
- Saturdays, 7:30 am - noon, mid Nov to mid Dec, at Monona Terrace.
1 John Nolen Dr, Madison, Dane County.
- Dane County Farmers Market - Winter Market: S
- Saturdays, 8am - noon, early Jan to mid Apr, at the Madison Senior Center. "Taste of the Market" breakfast featuring vendor products 8:30 am to 11 am for $7.50.
330 W Mifflin St, Madison, Dane County.
- DeForest Area Farmer's Market
- Tuesday evenings from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m., Veterans Memorial Park, N Main Street, downtown DeForest. Enjoy fresh, locally grown produce and farm goods. Stay for the DeForest Area Public Library's Summer Concerts in the Park at 7:00 pm! All market vendors must be pre-registered with the Village of DeForest.
N Main Street, DeForest, Dane County.
- East Towne Community Farmers Market
- Call 608-206-6665.
Madison, Dane County.
- Eastside Farmers Market
- Tuesdays 4 pm to 7 pm, early May to mid October. A mid-week opportunity for farmers to sell their bounty directly to customers and for the consumers to meet and socialize with the producers of their food. a quick and convenient for after work shopping or casual and relaxing for an afternoon of leisure under the trees at Wil-Mar Neighborhood Center.
953 Jenifer Street, Madison, Dane County.
- Fall River Farm and Flea Market
- Saturdays 8 am to 12:30 pm, mid May through late October.
100 Savanna Rd, Fall River, Columbia County.
- Farmers Market of Wausau
- 7am until sold out, Wednesday and Saturday, early May until mid November. 50 vendors provide produce, cheese, bakery, eggs, honey, maple syrup, annual and perennials, cut flowers, spices, and meat. Licenses obtained as required. One block west of the mall.
Call Craig at 715-443-6647.
400 River Drive, Wausau, Marathon County.
- Festival Foods Farmers Market
- 8 - 1 pm Saturdays and Sundays, July through October 29th. Locally grown fresh produce, maple syrup, honey, buffalo meat, jams & jellies and some crafts.
Parking lot, 1613 North Central, Marshfield, Wood County.
- Fitchburg Center Farmers' Market
- Thursdays 3 - 6 pm, May through October. Rain or shine under the Agora Pavilion. A great selection of seasonal produce, bakery, meats, fresh flowers, perennials, herbs, soaps, pasta, poultry, preserves, and honey from local Wisconsin growers/vendors.
5511 East Cheryl Parkway, Fitchburg, Dane County.
- Green Lake Farmers Market
- May 28 - October 29, 2010, 3 - 6 pm, Friday afternoons. Home grown produce and plants, honey, frozen beef, chicken, bison, hand-made crafts, baked goods, kettle corn and lemonade. All market vendors must be pre-registered by contacting Marian Mildebrandt, 920-299-1434. Information is also available on the Green Lake Area Chamber of Commerce website. Located across from the chamber office on the east edge of Playground Park.
550 Mill Street, Green Lake, Green Lake County.
- Hilldale Farmers' Market
- Wednesdays and Saturdays 7 am to 2 pm, beginning May through early November. In the west parking lot at corner of Segoe & Heathercrest.
702 N Midvale Blvd, Madison, Dane County.
- Kronenwetter Farmer's Market
- Sundays, Jun thru mid-Oct, 9am to 1pm. Maple syrup, Honey, Lotions and soaps, clothing, dishcloths, dolls, signs, Cheese, cakes, cupcakes, and cakepops, Organic Chicken, Beans, Beets, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Sweet Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Garlic, Leeks, Lettuce, Onions, Peas, Peppers, Potatoes, Pumpkins, Radishes, Salad Greens, Spinach, Squash, Swiss Chard, Tomatoes, Melons, Peaches, Cherries, Berries, Cut-flowers, Seedlings, Jams and Jellies, Pickles, Salsas. Sunset Park.
2390 Terrebonne Drive, Kronenwetter, Marathon County.
- Lodi Valley Farmers' Market
- Fridays 2 pm - 6 pm, late April through late October in Market Park.
N Main St & Cty Rd J, Lodi, Columbia County.
- Mazomanie Village Market
- Saturdays 8 am to 2 pm, early May through late October.
117 Brodhead St, Mazomanie, Dane County.
- McFarland Farmer's Market - Indoor
- Saturdays 9 am - 2 pm, early Nov through mid Dec. Locally produced food and art. Local fresh vegetables and fruits, home made pies, cookies, breads and scones, beef and pork, seafood, honey, candles. Award winning Wisconsin Cheeses and squeaky fresh cheese curds, chicken and eggs, mushrooms, hand made greeting cards, hand crafted jewelry, pickled vegetables and fruits, kettle jams and jellies, popcorn, maple syrup, sorghum, mustards and more at the McFarland Municipal Center.
5915 Milwaukee St, McFarland, Dane County.
- McFarland Farmer's Market - Outdoor
- Thursdays 2 pm - 6 pm, early May through late Oct. Locally produced food and art. Local fresh vegetables and fruits, home made pies, cookies, breads and scones, beef and pork, seafood, honey, candles. Award winning Wisconsin Cheeses and squeaky fresh cheese curds, chicken and eggs, mushrooms, hand made greeting cards, hand crafted jewelry, pickled vegetables and fruits, kettle jams and jellies, popcorn, maple syrup, sorghum, mustards and more at the McFarland Centre.
5100 Farwell St, McFarland, Dane County.
- Middleton Farmers Market
- Mid May through October, Thursdays, 8 am to 1 pm. Middle of Greenway Station.
Greenway Blvd & Deming Way, Middleton, Dane County.
- Monona Farmers' Market
- Sundays 9 am - 1 pm, early May through late October 31. Direct from the farm to you. Crisp vegetables, sweet berries, great bouquets, fresh breads, home-made bakery, jams and jellies, locally raised beef, pork and buffalo, vine ripened tomatoes, and the sweetest sweet corn. At Ahuska Park.
E Broadway & Edna Taylor Pkwy, Monona, Dane County.
- Mount Horeb Farmers' Market
- Thursdays 3 pm - 6:30 pm, May through early October. Downtown at Heritage Park under the water tower, at the Old School House.
110 N 2nd St, Mount Horeb, Dane County.
- Northside Farmers Market
- 8:30 am - 12:30 pm Sundays, May 4 thru October 26th. Locally grown produce, fruit, cheese, milk, eggs, poultry, bison, beef, venison, fish, honey, breads, handmade chocolates and some crafts. Parking lot Northside Town Center, across from Warner Park.
Sherman Ave and Northport Dr, Madison, Dane County.
- Oregon Farmers' Market
- Tuesdays 2 pm - 6 pm, early May through late October. Seasonal local fresh vegetables & fruits, home made cookies, fresh cut flowers, pickled vegetables, seafoods, honey, maple syrup, wheat free bakery, 22 hand made soaps, free range chicken, candles, starter vegetables & flowers, hand crafted jewelry, healthy dog treats, knitting, 75 jams & jellies, popcorn, sorghum, mustards. At Bill's Food Center parking lot.
787 N Main St, Oregon, Dane County.
- Paoli Farmers Market
- May 3 - November 1, 8 - 12 noon. Organic and regionally grown produce etc. Free Organic coffee for all!
In Paoli Park, 6901 Paoli Road, Paoli, Dane County.
- Portage Farmers' Market
- Thursdays 2 pm - 6 pm, early May through late October.
W Wisconsin St & W Cook St, Portage, Columbia County.
- Poynette Area Farmers' Market
- Saturdays 8 am - 11 am, early May through late September. In Pauquette Park.
S Main St, Poynette, Columbia County.
- Princeton Farmers Market
- Saturdays, 6 am - noon, mid April through mid Oct. Princeton City Park.
Hwy 23, Princeton, Green Lake County.
- Rapids Mall Farmers Market
- Thu 9am - 4pm and Saturday 8am - 12pm. The Rapids Mall Farmers Market includes vegetables and fruits, flowers, honey and maple syrup, and arts and crafts/ hand made jewelries. Located in the parking lot of the Rapids Mall.
555 West Grand Ave, Wisconsin Rapids, Wood County.
- Rome Farmers Market
- "The place to be on Friday morning!" Select locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables, cranberry products, cut flowers, plants, specialty foods, homemade soaps, coffee, bakery, seafood, and more. Fridays 8 am - 1 pm, rain or shine, June 11 until October 1, 2010. Join us for our 3rd season. Alpine Village Business Park.
Highway 13 & Alpine Dr, Rome, Adams County.
- Southwest Madison Farmers' Market
- Wednesdays 3 pm - 7 pm, mid May through late October. At the United Church of Christ.
1501 Gilbert Rd, Madison, Dane County.
- Stevens Point Farmers Market
- Saturdays 7 am - 5 pm, Mondays 3 pm - 7 pm, May through October. Tomatoes, peppers, onions, cucumbers, beans, zucchini, flowers, Radishes, strawberries, rhubarb, syrup, honey, baked goods, Plants, Perennials, peas, kohlrabi, Daikon radishes, garlic scapes, garlic, fruit, berries, eggs, meat, mushrooms, corn, eggplants, gourds, herbs, canned goods, greens, melons, squash, root crops, egg rolls, etc. Call Dan.
2nd Street & Main Street, Stevens Point, Portage County.
- Stoughton Farmers' Market
- Fridays 7 am - 1 pm, early May through late October. At the Stoughton Plaza Shopping Center.
1050 W Main St, Stoughton, Dane County.
- Sun Prairie Farmers' Market
- Saturdays 7 am to noon, May through October. At the municipal parking lot
300 E Main, Sun Prairie, Dane County.
- Sweet Water Farmers Market
- Sundays May 1st to October 31st, 8 am - noon, which coincides with the Belleville Chamber of Commerce's Annual Garage Sale in May, and the Chamber's UFO Day celebration in October, the Market is sure to attract a variety of customers! Sweet Water Farmers Market will run from 8 am to 12 noon in Belleville's Historic Library Park, which is right along the newly opened Badger State Bike Trail! Bathroom facilities available.
River St and W Main St, Belleville, Dane County.
- Verona Farmers' Market
- Tuesdays 2:30 pm to 6 pm, late May through late October. Hometown Junction - at the bike trail and Main St intersection.
S Main St, Verona, Dane County.
- Waunakee Farmers' Market
- Wednesdays 3 pm - 6 pm, early May through late October. At the Waun-A-Bowl.
301 S Century Ave, Waunakee, Dane County.
- Westside Community Market
- Come out Saturday mornings! WCM is a 50-vendor Wisconsin producer outdoor farmers' market. Choose starter plants, some certified organic and/or heirloom. Buy regionally grown and produced food and plants, in season. Find vegetables, fruits, meats, dairy, cheese, bakery, bedding/ blooming/native plants, flowers, eggs, mushrooms, salsas, preserves, honey, more. Parking steps away. Accessible paved surface. Bicycle parking. Hill Farms bus stops. No pets. Founded 2005. One block West Hilldale Mall.
N Segoe Rd and Sheboygan Ave, Madison, Dane County.
- Wisconsin Dells Farmers' Market
- Sundays 9 am to 1 pm, late May through late October. At the Thunder Valley Inn, one mile north of the Dells off of Hwy 13.
W15334 Waubeek Rd, Wisconsin Dells, Dane County.
Northeast Wisconsin Farmers Markets
- Antigo Farmers' Market
- Late May through first week in October. 8 am - 12 pm. Antigo Farmers' Market was organized in June of 2008, with the market open for business on August 2nd, 2008. The Antigo Farmers' Market has 15 to 20 vendors each week with a diversity of produce. The Antigo Farmers' Market is a local foods market, all produce displayed for sale must be produced locally by the vendor who sells them. Antigo is home to over 3000 households that consume over $400 per year on fresh produce to be consumed at home.
U.S. 45 & Superior St, Antigo, Langlade County.
- Appleton Downtown Farm Market
- Saturdays, 8 am - 12:30 pm, June 19 - Oct 30 2010. WIC. Discover Downtown Appleton every Saturday morning on College Ave. Visit over 100 vendors featuring fresh seasonal produce from local growers. Plus meats, cheese, eggs, honey, sorghum, flowers, bakery, fresh fish, crafts, & more. Indoor market Nov-March, 9am -12:30pm, inside City Center Plaza, College Ave, Appleton St to Durkee St, Houdini Plaza. WIC.
College Ave and Morrison St, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- Appleton East (Darboy) Festival Foods Farmers Market
- Sundays 8 am - 1 pm, mid Jul through mid Oct. WIC.
W 3195 Van Roy Rd, Darboy, Outagamie County.
- Appleton Festival Foods Farmers Market
- Wednesdays, 8am - 1pm. June 23 - Oct 27 2010. WIC.
1200 W Northland Ave, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- Brillion Farmer's Market
- Every Saturday from 7:30 am to noon at the Main Street Square. July 24 - Oct 30 2010
Intersection of Main St and Center St, Brillion, Calumet County.
- Celebration Church Farmers Market
- Mondays from 3pm - 8pm, early June to late October. Perfect for those folks who spend the weekends up north and want fresh produce when they get home. At Celebration Church on Humboldt Road - lots of traffic!! Vendor Info: fee is $50 for season, stall size 20x18 - contact Corey Capwell.
3475 Humboldt Rd, Green Bay, Brown County.
- Chilton Farmer's Market
- Fridays, Noon - 5 pm, July through October. Klinkner Park.
815 Memorial Dr, Chilton, Calumet County.
- Crivitz Farmers Market
- Saturdays, 8 am to noon, mid Aug through mid Oct. The Crivitz Farmers Market is held every Saturday during the growing season. Vendors include produce, herbs, herbal soaps and herbal products, maple syrup and maple syrup products, baked goods, jewelry, pizelles, homemade granola, antiques and other handcrafted items. We are located at the Green Thumb Garden Shoppe in Crivitz right across from the veterinary clinic on County Hwy A.
913 Mira Ave, Crivitz, Marinette County.
- De Pere Farmers Market
- Thursdays, 7:30 am - noon, Jul 8 - Oct 21 2010. In Seroogy's Chocolates parking lot. WIC.
144 N Wisconsin St, De Pere, Brown County.
- De Pere Festival Foods Farmer Market
- Tuesdays, 7 am - noon, mid Jul through mid Oct. WIC & Senior Nutrition.
1001 Main Ave, De Pere, Brown County.
- Downtown Appleton Indoor Winter Farm Market
- Saturdays, 9 am - 12:30 pm, Nov 6 2010 - Mar 26 2011. WIC. Visit favorite summer market vendors while shopping inside. Downtown Appleton Indoor Winter Farm Market inside City Center Plaza every Saturday, Nov - March, 9am - 12:30pm. Seasonal produce, free-range eggs, cheeses, hormone free beef, chicken, pork, bison. Plus, pet treats, goats milk yogurt, soaps, lotion, jewelry, crafts, seafood, fudge & more!
10 E College Ave, Appleton, Outagamie County.
- Downtown Kaukauna Farmers Market
- Saturdays, 7:30 am - noon, June 19 - Oct 23 2010. WIC. The Downtown Kaukauna Farmers Market features vendors who showcase Wisconsin grown produce, fresh flowers, maple syrup, perennials, handmade crafts & jewelry. Open every Saturday in the parking lot behind Second Street shops.
Call 920-766-6304 ext 304.
Hwy 55 & E 2nd St, Kaukauna, Outagamie County.
- Eagle River Farmers' Market
- 8:30 - 1 pm, Wednesdays, early June to early Oct. Fruits, vegetables, certified organic vegetables, herbs, seedlings, perennials, houseplants, flowers, eggs, poultry, bison meat, goat cheese, honey, maple syrup, garden and nature crafts, and homemade soap and candles.
Highway 45 North of the Bridge, Eagle River, Vilas County.
- Elkhart Lake Farmer & Artisan Market
- Saturdays, 8:30 am - 12:30 pm. Jun 5 - Oct 9 2010. WIC. Downtown Elkhart Lake at the train depot.
Elkhart Lake, Sheboygan County.
- Farmers Market on Broadway
- Wednesdays, June 2 - Oct 13. 3pm - 8pm (June-Sept), 3pm - 7pm (Sept-Oct). Food stamps (only certain vendors). Downtown Green Bay.
Broadway St, Green Bay, Brown County.
- Green Bay Farmers Market
- Held in downtown Green Bay, the market is open from 7 am until noon for 22 consecutive weeks on Saturday. June 4 through October 29 2011. WIC and Senior Nutrition. The City has operated the Farmers Market since 1917. This year's market features over 95 vendors with fresh homegrown vegetables and fruits, bakery, herbs, fresh and dried flowers, honey, syrup, meat, homemade crafts, and much more. All vendors grow or produce the items that they sell at the market. Parking lot between Cherry and Pine streets.
Monroe Ave, Green Bay, Brown County.
- Jacksonport Farmers Market
- Tuesdays, 9am - 1pm, June 15 - Oct (as weather permits). WIC. Lakeside Park on Hwy 57, downtown Jacksonport, 11 miles north of Sturgeon Bay.
Hwy 57 & County Road V, Jacksonport, Door County.
- Kewaunee County Farmers Market
- Open Sundays 10a - 3p. Mid July through late October. Sponsored by the Rural Enterprise Network, this is a Market with a Purpose. We feature local foods only in an effort to support and sustain small family farms and rural businesses. From grass fed beef and garlic pesto to free range eggs and local honey, this is a foodies paradise! Located at The Flying Pig Gallery & Greenspace.
N6975 State Hwy 42, Algoma, Kewaunee County.
- Kewaunee Farmer's Market
- Fridays, 8 am - noon, July thru September. Featuring in-season produce. Downtown Kewaunee.
Harbor Park, Kewaunee, Kewaunee County.
- Kiel Farmer's Market
- Wednesdays, 11:30 am - 3:30 pm at Kiel City Park - 1/2 block north of downtown Kiel, across from middle school. June 30 - Oct 27 2010. WIC and Senior Nutrition.
4th and Paine St, Kiel, Calumet County.
- Manitowoc Farmers Market
- Tuesdays, June 14th - October 18th 2 pm - 7 pm; Saturdays, May 7th - October 29th 7 am - 1 pm. WIC. Downtown, across from the Manitowoc Public Library.
S 8th St & Quay St, Manitowoc, Manitowoc County.
- Manitowoc Festival Foods Farmers Market
- Sundays, 8 am - 1 pm, July 4 - Sept 26 2010. WIC.
2151 S 42nd St, Manitowoc, Manitowoc County.
- Marinette Farmers Market
- Tuesdays and Fridays, 7 am to noon, June 8 - Oct 29 2010. WIC and Food Stamps. Fruits, vegetables, flowers and crafts. In Merchants Park.
Main St & Wells St, Marinette, Marinette County.
- Market in the Park
- Open 3 - 7 pm Wednesdays, July - September. Fresh produce, meats, poultry, cheese, and ready-to-eat foods available. South Park Shelter #1. For more information contact Michelle Schmid-Schultz.
West South Park Avenue & Georgia Street, Oshkosh, Winnebago County.
- Menasha's Farm Fresh Market
- Thursdays, 2 - 6 pm, June 10 - October 28 2010. WIC and Senior Nutrition. Enjoy the atmosphere while you shop for your fresh fruits and vegetables, bakery, cheese, sustainably raised meats, salsa, egg rolls, jewelry, wooden benches and more! Downtown Menasha along the Marina Terrace.
Main Street, Menasha, Winnebago County.
- Merrill Area Saturday Farmers Market
- 7:30 am until sell-out Saturdays from mid-June to end of October. Fresh produce, locally grown. Eggs, flowers and plants, prepackaged honey, maple syrup. Also selling at Crazy Days, Jenny Fest and Labor Day events.
Call 715-536-9474 or toll-free 877-907-2757.
N Central Ave & E 7th St, Merrill, Lincoln County.
- Merrill Area Wednesday Farmers Market
- 7:30 am until sell-out Wednesdays from mid-June to end of October. Fresh produce, locally grown. Eggs, flowers and plants, prepackaged honey, maple syrup. Also selling at Crazy Days, Jenny Fest and Labor Day events.
Call 715-536-9474 or toll-free 877-907-2757.
N Central Ave & E 7th St, Merrill, Lincoln County.
- Mishicot Farmers Market
- Wednesdays, 7 am - 11 am, May 26- Oct 20 2010. Village Hall parking lot.
511 S Main St, Mishicot, Manitowoc County.
- Neenah Farm Market
- Open Saturday from 8 to Noon, mid June to early Sep. Shattuck Park. WIC.
210 E Wisconsin Ave, Neenah, Winnebago County.
- New Holstein Farmer's Market
- Saturdays, 7 am to 11 am at the Fire Station on Wisconsin Ave (Hwy 57). June 26 through October 30 2010. WIC and Senior Nutrition. Located by Fire Station on Hwy 57.
2031 Wisconsin Ave, New Holstein, Calumet County.
- Olde School Square Farmers Market
- Saturdays, 3pm - 7pm. June 5 - Oct 30 2010. Located east of De Pere.
2200 Dickinson Rd, Ledgeview, Brown County.
- Omro Friday Night Market
- 4-7pm (May-Labor Day Weekend), 3-6pm (Sep 10-mid Oct). An effort between businesses and artisanal producers, the market partners farmers and producers with local businesses in Downtown Omro in a collaboration that is a fun experience for all. Customers will be able to shop in their stores as well as purchase fresh produce and other products from vendors in the downtown area. Bring the whole family, purchase some fresh food or just take a stroll down the beautifully renovated River Walk.
Call 920-685-7005 x 22.
Main Street, Omro, Winnebago County.
- Oneida Farmers Market
- Thursdays, 2 pm - 6 pm, June 24 - Oct 13 2010. WIC, Senior Nutrition, and Oneida Market Dollars. Fresh produce, honey, plants, handmade crafts, jewelry, pet supplies, t-shirts & more. The 4-H brat booth is open during the market. We have live demonstrations & at the July 15 & August 12 Market Bashes we have live music, cooking demonstrations, adult & kid games, prizes & giveaways. Check us out www.oneidanation.org/ocifs.
Hwy 54 & Seminary Rd, Oneida, Brown County.
- Oostburg Community Farmers Market
- Saturdays, 8am - noon. July 10 - Sept 25 2010. Regular vendors are Boldt Century Farms, Mike's Market & Share the Harvest. Volunteers harvest & sell produce donated by gardeners in the community. Monthly craft sales & Harvest Festival dates posted at our website. New vendors welcome. Call Patti for more information. Rain location 22 S 6th St, Oostburg Christian School.
919 Center Ave, Oostburg, Sheboygan County.
- Oshkosh Festival Foods Farmers Market
- Tuesdays, 7am - noon, July 6 - Oct 26 2010. WIC.
2415 Westowne Ave, Oshkosh, Winnebago County.
- Oshkosh Saturday Farmers Market Inc - Summer
- Saturdays, June - October. Fresh produce, breads, meats, poultry, cheese, handmade crafts and more are available to you every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Downtown Oshkosh, 400 & 500 Blocks N Main St & 100 Block Church Ave. For more information, contact Michelle Schmid-Schultz.
N Main St & Block Church Ave, Oshkosh, Winnebago County.
- Oshkosh Saturday Farmers Market Inc - Winter
- Open Saturdays, November - April, 9:00am - 12:30pm. Merrill Middle School. For more information, contact Michelle Schmid-Schultz.
108 W New York Ave, Oshkosh, Winnebago County.
- Plymouth Farmers Market/SCIO
- Tuesdays, 12:30 pm - 6:30 pm, late June 19th through October 16th, 2012. WIC and Senior Nutrition. Children's activities. Held at Generations.
Call 920-457-7272 ext 11.
1500 Douglas Drive, Plymouth, Sheboygan County.
- Pulaski Street Market
- The Pulaski Street Market will host a variety of vendors carrying locally grown plants and flowers, dairy products, fruits & vegetables, spices, artisan crafts and more. There will be live music and refreshments on site, and special weekly events. For more information please visit us at our website. The Pulaski Street Market will be held every Tuesday from 4 pm - 7 pm, June 14, 2011 - August 30, 2011.
St Augustine Street, Pulaski, Brown County.
- Settlement Farmers Market
- Wednesdays, 10 am - 2 pm. June 16-Oct 27 2010 (plant sale May 29). WIC. Settlement Shops, 1 mile south of downtown Fish Creek.
9116 Hwy 42, Fish Creek, Door County.
- Seymour Farmers Market
- Tuesdays, 2 pm - 6 pm, Jun 15 to Oct 12, 2010. WIC and Senior Nutrition. Approximately 25 vendors featuring locally grown produce and meat products, canned goods, flowers, a weekly church bake sale, and presentations on health issues. Market is in Nagel Park adjacent to Main St, the Newton Blackmour State Trail and the Seymour Museum. Has convenient parking.
N Main St & Depot St, Seymour, Outagamie County.
- Shawano Farmers Market
- Saturdays, June 19 - Oct 9 2010, 8am -noon. WIC. We are located in the City Hall Parking Lot. This is our third season (2010) and we are growing fast.
127 S Sawyer Street, Shawano, Shawano County.
- Sheboygan Farmers Market/SCIO
- Wednesdays & Saturdays, 7 am - 2 pm, June 2 - Oct 30 2010. WIC and Senior Nutrition. Program Craft Days - July 11th, Aug 8th, Sept 12th, Oct 3rd; Childrens Activities: June 16th, July 14th, and Aug 18th. Craft Days: June 19th, July 10th, Aug 7th, Sept 11th, Oct 2nd. Located in Fountain Park.
Call 920-457-7272 ext 11.
Erie Ave & N 8th St, Sheboygan, Sheboygan County.
- Sheboygan Winter Farmers Market/SCIO
- Saturdays 9 am - 1 pm, Nov through April. Call for dates.
Call 920-457-7272 ext 11.
310 Bluff Ave, Sheboygan, Sheboygan County.
- Sister Bay Corner of the Past Farmers Market
- Saturdays 8 am - noon, June 26 - Oct 9 2010.
Hwy 57 & Country Ln, Sister Bay, Door County.
- Stockbridge Farmer's Market
- Every Saturday at the Post Office parking lot on State Hwy 55 from 8 am - noon. June 12 - Oct 2 2010. Located on Hwy 55 next to Post Office.
115 South Military, Stockbridge, Calumet County.
- Sturgeon Bay Farm and Craft Market
- Saturdays, 9 am - noon, early Jun through late Oct. WIC & Senior Nutrition.
Michigan St & N 4th Ave, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Suamico Festival Foods Farmers Market
- Sundays 7am-noon July 14 through Oct. 20. Locally grown produce, homemade crafts, honey, jams, organic meat and more! Located in the Festival Foods parking lot.
Call 920 968-2200 x 1695
2348 Lineville Road, Howard, Brown County.
- Tigerton Farmers Market
- Open Saturdays 8 am to noon, from June 10 through September.
Community Park, Tigerton, Shawano County.
- Tomahawk Main Street Farmers' Market
- Open every Tuesday 9am - 1pm early June through mid-October on North 3rd Street. Held in our historic downtown, we close off North 3rd Street to host local growers and producers as well as some non-food vendors selling locally produced offerings. We accept WIC, Foodshare, Quest/EBT and most major credit cards. Contact Jim Wise 715-966-5724 or go to our website.
North 3rd Street, Tomahawk, Lincoln County.
- Tomahawk's Original Farmers Market
- Open Saturdays June 7 - October 25, 2014, 7:30 am until 2 pm. The Original Tomahawk Farmers Market specializes in fresh fruits and vegetables from Lincoln County farm gardens. Also includes flea market, arts & crafts items. Located at Washington Park.
North 4th St & East Washington Ave, Tomahawk, Lincoln County.
- Town of Dale Farm & Craft Market
- Fridays, 3 pm - 6 pm, June 4 - Oct 29 2010. WIC. In Dale Municipal Building.
Highway 96, Dale, Outagamie County.
- Two Rivers Main Street Farmers/Crafters Market
- Wednesdays 2 pm - dusk, Saturdays 8 am - 1 pm, May through Oct. Central Park, downtown.
1710 W Park St, Two Rivers, Manitowoc County.
- Two Rivers Main Street Winter Market
- Saturdays, 9 am - 2 pm, Nov through Apr.
Washington St & 12th St, Two Rivers, Manitowoc County.
- Village of Denmark Farmers Market
- Thursdays, 6am - 11am. May - Oct 2010.
1001 Railroad Ave, Denmark, Brown County.
Northwest Wisconsin Farmers Markets
- Catawba Farmers Market
- 10 - 1 pm, Saturdays, early Jul through mid Sep. Fresh produce, maple syrup, honey, some crafts.
W9241 Highway 8, Catawba, Price County.
- Cornucopia Farmers Market
- Held on Thursdays from 3 to 6 pm Mid-June thru September, under the willow trees by the beach, just off State Hwy 13, look for the sign. Local farmers selling a large variety of vegetables, fruits, herbs, flowers, homemade baked goods, maple syrup, jam, infused vinegars, lacto-fermented vegetables, locally raised meats, handmade soap, arts and crafts and more!
Town Beach Park, Cornucopia, Bayfield County.
- Eau Claire Downtown Farmers Market
- Local farmers have been bringing vegetables, fruits, eggs and other farm produce into Eau Claire for more than one-hundred years. The market aspires to offer an increasingly wide variety of vegetables, fruits, flowers, breads, etc, and to offer products of highest quality and freshness. Now at a new covered facility. Saturdays in May; 7:30-1pm. From Jun thru Oct; Wed 7:30-1pm, Thu 1-5pm, Sat 7:30-1pm. Corner of Madison St and Riverfront Terrace, next to the Madison Street Bridge. 70 vendors.
300 Riverfront Terrace, Eau Claire, Eau Claire County.
- Hudson Farmers Market Carmichael
- Saturdays, 9 am to 1 pm, June - October. Join us at the Hudson Farmers Market. Visit with local growers and artisan food producers that bring to market - fresh produce, beautiful flowers, sweet berries, Wisconsin cheese, pasture-raised beef, pork and chicken. And don't miss our "fresh from the oven" bakery goods! Now accepting new vendors - please call Dawn Kleinknecht. Located at the Bethel Lutheran Church - Highlands Campus.
504 Frontage Road, Hudson, St. Croix County.
- Jeremy's Market
- A mini farmer's market on the UW-Eau Claire campus! A little bit of the Phoenix Park downtown Farmer's Market has come to UW-Eau Claire in the form of Jeremy's Market, a mini farmer's market featuring fresh produce, flowers and cheesecake. Every Thursday from 7:30 to 11:30am, end of August through end of October, Rain or Shine.
Garfield Ave, Zorn Arena-North Sidewalk, Eau Claire, Eau Claire County.
- Menomonie Farmers Market
- The Menomonie Farmers Market opens late May to mid October. Market days are Wednesday from noon to 5pm and Saturdays from 8am to 1pm. The market is a great place to buy local veggies, fruits, bedding plants, honey, maple syrup, baked goods and meats. Held at the Dunn Co Fairgrounds. Contact Market Manager - Robyn Thibado.
Call 715-265-4271 ext 1330.
620 17th St, Menomonie, Dunn County.
- New Richmond Farmers Market
- 7:30 am till sold out. Farmers Market in the Heritage Center parking lot. Fresh baked goods, flowers, veggies, fruit and berries. no entry fee for shoppers. Heritage Center Parking Lot.
1100 Heritage Drive, New Richmond, St. Croix County.
- Phillips Farmers Market
- Sat 9 am - noon; Tue 3 - 5:30 pm. beginning in mid-July through October. Items may include homemade soap, honey, candy, houseplants, dried flowers, llama fertilizer and other llama products, breads, cookies and rolls, beef and mutton meat, eggs, lettuce, herbs, all kinds of vegetables in season, wild blueberries, raspberries, bedding plants, maple syrup, and apples. Vendors call. Cost for a vendor space is $2 - come every Saturday or just one. Off Hwy 13 in the lot just north of Copps.
Maple and Avon, Phillips, Price County.
- River Falls Farmers Market
- Open Sat Jun through Oct from 8 am to noon and Tue 3 to 6 pm. Features locally produced fresh vegetables of all kinds. Also annual and perennial bedding plants, fruits, eggs, meat, local cheeses, canned goods, baked goods, various herbs and garlic, honey, maple syrup, flowers, home made soaps, pumpkins and a wide variety of other fall vegetables and fall ornamental's. Vendors are required to farm within 35 miles of River Falls. Interested vendors should contact Betty Schultz for available space.
1121 S Main St, River Falls, Pierce County.
- Rusk County Farmers Market
- 8:30 am to noon Saturdays and 3 pm to 6 pm Wednesdays from July 3rd to late October. Berries, asparagus, flowers, corn, pumpkins, gourds, apples, plants, etc.
Hwy 8 and W Fourth St N, C53 Cloverland Rd, Ladysmith, Rusk County.
- Washburn Farmers Market
- Open Wednesdays 3 - 7 pm, June 11th to Oct 8th. We have a roughly even split of fruit/vegetable producers to crafts/food products vendors. Located in the NorthCoast Coffee parking lot.
509 W Bayfield St, Washburn, Bayfield County.
Southeast Wisconsin Farmers Markets
- Port Washington Farmers Market
- Saturdays, 8 am - noon, July through October except July 17. Fresh vegetables, fruits, live plants, flowers, breads all found at the Farmer's Market in historic downtown Port Washington on East Main Street! For years, area farmers and small growers have brought in their very best to sell. As an added attraction, local artisans proudly display their handcrafted work. Pamper yourself with the knowledge that your family will be treated to the "Best of the Season." WIC & Senior Nutrition.
N Franklin St and E Main St, Port Washington, Ozaukee County.
- Bradley Road Farmers Market
- May 30 to Oct 31.
W Bradley Rd & N 43rd Blvd, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Bristol Farmer's Market
- Vegetables, honey, plants, Crafts, spices and rubs, candles, organic pet treats. You will find our charming little market at Veterans Park, just west of our Town Hall.
19801 83rd St, Bristol, Kenosha County.
- Brookfield Farmer's Market
- Early May to late Oct, 7:30 to noon Saturdays. Annuals, perennials, fruits and vegetables in season, piedmontese beef, cut flowers, maple syrup, chickens, eggs, bison meat, baked goods, dried floral, garden art and much more. Entertainment and demonstrations throughout the season. Weekend of Sept 23 is 70th annual Dahlia Show with more than 600 blooms on display for judging.
City Hall, 2000 N Calhoun Rd, Brookfield, Waukesha County.
- Brown Deer Farmers Market
- Open Wednesdays only from 7:30 to 5:30 from June until October. Annuals and perennials, herbs, fruits and vegetables, roses. Located in the American parking lot. Becky Nelson: market manager.
6700 West Brown Deer Road, Brown Deer, Milwaukee County.
- Butler Farmers Market
- New Location!! What do you look forward to on Mondays? The Butler Farmers Market. 11:00-3:00 p.m. New location, new vendors, new time. Fresh, locally grown produce, honey, bakery, greens, cupcakes, meats, eggs, plants, prepared food and more. Come for the fresh produce and stay for lunch in our outdoor cafe. Located just minutes off Hwy 45 and Hampton Ave.
12700 W Hampton Ave, Butler, Waukesha County.
- Cedarburg Farmers Market
- Fridays, 9am - 2pm. June 3 - Oct 28 2011. As in previous years, the market will offer fresh farm produce, organic foods, flowers and perennials, fresh coffee, bakery and artisan crafts. Any vendors wishing to participate should get in touch with Kristine.
Mill Street & Washington Avenue, Cedarburg, Ozaukee County.
- Cudahy Farmers Market
- Fridays, 10 - 5 pm, May to Nov. Special kickoff markets on Saturday May 27 and June 24. Fifteen to 20 vendors provide baked goods, fresh produce, apples, honey, flowers, crafts and even a tarot card reader! Lots of parking available.
Municipal parking lot, 4700 S Packard Ave, Cudahy, Milwaukee County.
- Delafield Farmers Market
- 7 am to 1 pm Saturdays from May 1 through October. Upscale market featuring locally grown vegetables and fruit, fresh and dried flowers, perennials and bedding plants, homemade bakery products and a variety of arts and crafts.
Fish Hatchery parking lot, just west of Genesee St (Hwy C), 514 W Main St, Delafield, Waukesha County.
- Dousman Farmers Market
- 2 to 6 pm Wednesdays from early May through late Oct. Locally grown vegetables, fruit, meats, eggs. Locally raised bedding plants. Locally processed sauces, salad dressings,bakery. Locally produced yard art, jewelry, soap and other crafts. Seasonal products updated on Facebook at "Dousman Farmers Market".
400 S Main Street, Dousman, Waukesha County.
- Downtown Beloit Farmers' Market
- Saturdays, 8 am to 1 pm, Jun through Oct. Downtown Beloit.
300 State St, Beloit, Rock County.
- Downtown Burlington Farmers Market
- June 12 - Nov 20, Thursdays, 3 - 7 pm. Revamped Farmers' Market in beautiful downtown Burlington, new vendors, entertainment and more. Wehmoff Square, corner of Washington and Pine Streets.
355 N Pine Street, Burlington, Racine County.
- Downtown Fond du Lac Farmers Market - Saturdays
- Saturdays, 7am - noon. May 11 - October 19 2013. WIC. Located in City Building parking lot. With over 90 vendors there is something for everyone. We accept EBT!
Linden St & Western Ave, Fond du Lac, Fond du Lac County.
- Downtown Fond du Lac Farmers Market - Wednesdays
- Wednesdays, noon - 6pm. June 5 - Oct 16 2013. WIC. Located at Main Street Plaza. Over 16 vendors! We accept EBT!
South Main Street & Sheboygan Street, Fond du Lac, Fond du Lac County.
- East Side Green Market
- The new East Side Green Market will focus on urban agriculture & sustainable living. Featuring growers from the city of Milwaukee, garden supply, a weekly rotating selection of art, clothing & crafts. Demonstrations and information about sustainable living from composting to green building to bicycling. Entertainment from great local bands and food & beverages from superb local producers. Saturdays 10am - 2 pm, June 19 - October 9, Beans & Barley parking lot.
1901 E North Ave, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- East Town Farm Market
- Every Saturday of June through October, 7:30 am to 12:30 pm. Forty vendors provide farm-grown produce, baked goods, specialty foods and arts and crafts, along with free musical entertainment and children's activities.
Cathedral Square Park, Kilbourn and Jefferson Sts, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- East Troy Marketplace
- Saturdays, 11 am - 4 pm, May 22 through September 25, 2010. Eligible sale items include local farm and horticultural products, locally produced specialty foods, local arts and handicrafts and other local sales and services. Free entertainment and other nearby attractions, including the East Troy Electric Railroad and Kubicki Museum & Heritage Center. New vendors welcome. East Troy's Historic Village Square.
2096 Church St, East Troy, Walworth County.
- Enderis Park Farmers' Market
- Sundays, 9:30 am - 1 pm, from mid June to late September. Established in 2016, an open-air market on Milwaukee's west side - a project of the Enderis Park Neighborhood Association in conjunction with the Milwaukee Public Schools Recreation Department. The mission of the Enderis Park Farmers' Market is to provide residents with access to locally-grown fruits and vegetables while offering a point of connection between neighbors and their local growers and food producers.
2938 N 72nd Street, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Fond du Lac Festival Foods Farmers Market
- Sundays, 7am - 1pm. July 11 - Oct 10 2010. WIC.
1125 E Johnson St, Fond du Lac, Fond du Lac County.
- Fondy Farmers Market
- 2011 Market Season: May 7th - June 18th: Saturdays, 9am - noon June 25th - October 30th: Saturdays, 7am - 3pm and Sundays, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 8am - 2pm November 5th - 19th: Saturdays, 7am - 3pm Saturday: 9am - noon: Taste the Season Cooking Booth Special Events: Saturday, June 25th: Opening Day Celebration & BBQ Cook-off Saturday, July 23rd: 4th Annual Greens Throw-down Saturday Sept. 10th: Haymarket Days - Celebrating over 80 years of local food. Just off North Ave.
2200 W Fond du Lac Ave, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Fort Farmers Market
- Saturdays 8am to 12 pm (May to October). Farm & Baked Goods: Organic Cheese, Cheese Curds, Grassfed Beef, Organic Chicken, Local Elk, Sausage & Fish, Shrimp Platters, Wheat Bread, Specialty Breads, French Artisan Baguettes, Honey, Jam, Mustard, Hot Fudge Sauce, Syrup, Pancake & Bread mixes, arts & crafts and more! Arts & Crafts Saturdays: Enjoy 10+ additional arts and crafts vendors including woodworkers, knitters, quilters, jewelers, ceramists and more! Across from the Post Office.
Milwaukee Ave E & Merchants Ave, Fort Atkinson, Jefferson County.
- Fox Point Farmers' Market
- The Fox Point Farmers Market supports Buy Local, Buy Wisconsin by offering delicious, fresh produce, cage-free eggs, Piedmontese pastured beef, chickens, honey, award-winning Wisconsin cheeses, bakery and maple syrup. Native plants, cut flowers and herbal soap are also popular. The market is open Saturday morning from 8-noon, with live music or a demonstration from 10-noon. Open from the 3rd Saturday in June through the 3rd Saturday in October. Phone us for more information or a list of events.
Call Mary at 414-352-0555.
7300 N Lombardy, Fox Point, Milwaukee County.
- Germantown Farmers Market
- Saturdays, 8am - 2pm. June 5 - Oct 30 2010. Located in Firemen's Park.
W162 N11870 Park Ave, Germantown, Washington County.
- Grafton Farmers Market
- Thursdays, 9am - 5pm. July 8 - Oct 21 2010. WIC and Food Stamps. Located in Twin City Plaza.
1720 Wisconsin Ave, Grafton, Ozaukee County.
- Greendale Green Market
- Farmers' produce, apples, jams, syrups. 8 am to noon, every other Saturday, Late Jun to Late Oct.
Municipal parking lot, 5650 Parking St, Greendale, Milwaukee County.
- Growing Power Outdoor Market
- Mon - Thr, 9 - 4pm; Fri - Sat, 9 - 5 pm; Sun, 9 - 2 pm; in June.
5500 W Silver Spring Dr, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Hales Corners Harvest on the Homestead
- 8 am - noon, select Saturdays, Jun to Oct.
9724 W Forest Home Ave, Hales Corners, Milwaukee County.
- Harbor Marketplace of Kenosha
- 9 to 2 pm on Saturdays, Late May to Late October. Fashioned after some of the finest markets in the United States and Europe, enjoy a unique experience at Kenosha's open-air market on the lakefront. You will find locally grown fresh produce, flowers and herbs, cheeses, meats and prepared foods, arts and crafts, entertainment, chefs' demonstrations, and kids' activities.
56th St & 2nd Ave, Kenosha, Kenosha County.
- Hartford Farmers Market
- Saturdays, 7am - 1pm. May 1 - Nov 20 2010. WIC.
147 N Rural St, Hartford, Washington County.
- Henry Street Farmers' Market
- Thursdays 2 pm - 6 pm, early June to late September. Join us in sharing an abundance of seasonal locally grown or made fruits, vegetables, cheeses, berries, flowers, plants, herbs, soaps, baked goods, breads, coffee, and much more!
N Henry Street, Edgerton, Rock County.
- Holy Hill Art & Farm Market
- A Unique Marketplace Featuring Local Artists and Farmers Presenting their Goods in a Natural Setting. Free Admission. We will open our barn doors in September 2011 and present to you the treasures of our local artists, farmers and collectors. Come meet our Market Folks and talk with them about their custom work. Go back to the basics and enjoy bakery, coffee, cider and other refreshments while taking your time to shop, relax and take in the unique country atmosphere of our marketplace.
4958 State Road 167, Hubertus, Washington County.
- Horicon Community Garden Farm Market
- Wednesdays & Saturdays. Wed: 4-7pm; Sat: 8am-12pm. June 2 - Oct 15 2010. WIC and Food Stamps. Located in Kiwanis Park at the south end of Hubbard Street in Horicon. Open Wednesday evenings & Saturday mornings from the first weekend in June through mid-October. Featuring locally grown organic vegetables, fresh breads, fresh cut flowers, eggs, honey, handmade soaps, craft items. Come & see the Community Garden chicken coop!
South Hubbard Street, Horicon, Dodge County.
- Howell Avenue Farmers Market
- 8:30 to 12:30pm, weekly, July 18 to Oct 24, 2009. Five to 10 vendors provide fresh produce, plus music and activities for kids.
US Bank parking lot, 4015 S Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Jackson Park Farmers Market
- Thursday evenings, 3:30-7pm, mid June through end of September. Offering fresh produce, food vendors, and music. The vendors are located at the boathouse with offerings of fresh produce, flowers, honey and food vendors. Please come and enjoy fresh Wisconsin foods, family fun and neighborhood friendship. The Jackson Park Farmers Market is sponsored by Jackson Park Community Association and the Milwaukee County Parks.
3500 West Forest Home Avenue, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Janesville Farmers Market
- Saturdays 8 - 1 pm, May to October. All Wisconsin grown/vendor produced product and vendor made crafts -- plus Entertainment!
100 - 200 N Main St, Janesville, Rock County.
- Jefferson Farmers' Market
- Thursdays 11 am - 6 pm, June through October. Offering organic and locally grown fruits and vegetables, honey, cheeses, spices, eggs meat, handcrafted items, soaps, sketches, greenhouse items, birdhouses, wood crafts, spices and oils, extracts, custome made Jewerly. Live entertainment, con sessions a Children's fun tent and free drawings and market giveaways. Held behind Jefferson City Hall. Contact Market Manager.
S Gardner Ave & W Dodge St, Jefferson County.
- Kenosha Harbor Marketplace
- 9 - 2 pm, Saturdays, Late May through Late Oct.
56 St and 2nd Ave, Kenosha, Kenosha County.
- Lake Geneva Farmers Market
- 8 - 1 pm, Thursdays, Early May through Mid Oct.
Horticultural Hall, 330 Broad St, Lake Geneva, Walworth County.
- Lake Mills Farmers' Market
- The Lake Mills Farmers' Market features something for all the senses. Situated right downtown in beautiful Commons Park, the market offers an array of locally produced seasonal fruit and vegetables, baked goods, honey, preserves, meat, plants and flowers. You will also find booths displaying many locally handcrafted items, including jewelry, rugs and decorative accents. Located downtown in Commons Park.
Lake Mills, Jefferson County.
- Mayville Farmers Market
- 7 am to noon Wednesdays, June through October. Fresh vegetables, local home-grown produce.
Main Street, Mayville, Dodge County.
- Menomonee Falls Farmers Market
- 7 - 5 pm, Wednesdays, Early May to Mid Nov. Fresh vegetables, eggs, poultry, bakery, fresh flowers (annuals and perennials), honey, collectibles.
Menomonee Falls North Jr High parking lot, Main Street, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha County.
- Milwaukee County Winter Farmers Market
- Saturdays 8 am - noon, early November through late April (excluding Saturdays close to holidays). Featuring locally grown produce, meats and food products - the purpose of the market is to expand marketing opportunities for local farmers, to encourage sustainable agriculture, to increase public access to fresh, locally and sustainably grown, healthy farm products. Located inside the lobby area of the Tommy G Thompson Building at the Wisconsin State Fair Park. Enter Gate 5 on 84th Street.
640 S 84th St, West Allis, Milwaukee County.
- Milwaukee Public Market
- In addition to the 20 specialty food merchants that are located within The Milwaukee Public Market, there is an Outdoor Seasonal Farmers' Market that features an array of Wisconsin grown and crafted products. Cherries, lilies, honey, all natural, handmade herbal soaps, fruits and vegetables, plants and flowers, beef and sausage. Parking is FREE for the 1st hour in convenient lot adjacent to the Market. Free musical entertainment and chef demonstrations throughout the season. Sat and Sun, 8 - 2 pm, late May to late Oct.
400 N Water Street, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Mitchell Street Farmers Market
- Call 262-895-6992.
1002 W Maple St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- New Berlin Farmers Market
- 7 - noon, mid May to late Oct, Saturdays.
New Berlin Plaza, W National Ave & S Moorland Rd, New Berlin, Waukesha County.
- Oconomowoc Farmer's Market
- 7:30 a.m. to noon, Saturdays, May through October. Cheese, dairy, produce, meats, baked goods, processed foods, honey, syrups, prepared foods, artisan crafts; local Chamber business representatives and Chamber non-pro. South Municipal Parking Lot - Corner of E Collins St & S Cross St, Downtown Oconomowoc.
E Collins St & S Cross St, Downtown Oconomowoc, Oconomowoc, Waukesha County.
- Oconomowoc Winter Farmers Market
- Open 9:30 am - 1:30 pm on the 2nd and 4th Sunday, Nov 10th through April, at Oconomowoc Landscape Supply and Garden Center in their Greenhouse. Each market includes a variety of educational programs (chef demonstrations, Ask the Expert and environmental education). Purchase locally grown and produced products - from artisan breads, toffee, honey butter, eggs, cheese, beef, lamb, dips, dressings, sauces, fresh vegetables, crackers, granola, fudge sauce, gourmet enchiladas, salsa and more!
N68 W37850 County Road K, Oconomowoc, Waukesha County.
- Oz Farmers Market
- Fridays, mid June through late September at The Family Farm. We welcome the public and new vendors to stop by and see what's here. Vendors offering produce, antipasto, truffles, farm fresh eggs and our pasture raised chickens, plus cheese and food sampling. More as the season progresses (and the weather warms up!!!) We are planning a winter market, 2011, in our heated Event Loft!
328 N. Port Washington Road, Grafton, Ozaukee County.
- Peebles Farmers Market
- Sundays, 9am - 1pm. July 11 - Oct 10 2010.
N7640 County Rd WH, Fond du Lac, Fond du Lac County.
- Pewaukee Farmers Market
- Queen of Apostles & Positively Pewaukee are excited to announce a weekly farmers market being held rain or shine each Wednesday from 3:00 - 6:00 PM beginning June 8, 2011 through October 26, 2011. Market on the Hill will be conveniently located just around the corner from downtown Pewaukee, where there is plenty of room for vendors and parking.
Call 262-691-1535 x108.
449 W Wisconsin, Pewaukee, Waukesha County.
- Racine Downtown Farmers Market
- 8 am to noon Saturdays May through Oct. Fresh fruits and vegetables, plants and flowers.
Corner of State and Erie Streets, 700 State Street, Racine, Racine County.
- Racine Southside Farmers Market at Regency Mall
- 8 am - noon, Tue and Fri, early May to late Oct.
5538 Durand Ave, Racine, Racine County.
- Racine Market on the Square
- 9 - 2 pm, Saturdays, early Jun to early Sep.
Monument Square, 800 Center St, Racine, Racine County.
- Ripon Farmers Market
- Tuesdays & Saturdays, 7am - 1pm. June 1 - Oct 30 2010. WIC. On Village Green. Locally grown fresh produce, baked goods, preserves and numerous other products.
400 Watson Street, Ripon, Fond du Lac County.
- Riverwest Gardeners Market
- Sundays, June 19 - Oct 30, 10 am - 4 pm. A neighborhood farmers market with a wonderfully diverse selection of locally grown produce, prepared foods, and crafts, along with great music from local musicians. FoodShare/Quest and WIC/Senior FMNP accepted. Garden Park, Corner of Locust and Bremen. Contact: Nathan Moomaw, Market Manager.
821 E Locust St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Sherman Park Farmers Market
- Memorial Day to Labor Day, Sat and Sun, 8 - 2 pm.
W Roosevelt Dr & N 49th St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Silver Spring Farmers Market
- Open seven days a week, 10 am to 6 pm from June 1 to October 31. Roadside stand provides Wisconsin- grown produce from three to five vendors.
5500 W Silver Spring Dr, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Skelly's Farm Market
- Pick your own or pre-picked pumpkins, all your fall produce and decorating needs, weekend wagon rides (wagon rides by reservation for groups of 10 or more).
2344 Hayner Road, Janesville, Rock County.
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market
- Thursdays, 3 - 7 pm, early June to mid October. South Milwaukee farmers' market featuring produce, organics, arts, crafts, prepared food, music and fun every Thursday!
Milwaukee Ave & 11th Ave, South Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- South Shore Farmers Market
- The South Shore Farmers' Market is located in beautiful Bay View directly across from Lake Michigan in South Shore Park. The market will operate every Saturday, June 19 through October 16, 2010, with one week off in July. The market will be open from 8 am until 12 noon
Call 414-744-0408 or toll-free 800-248-9826 x108.
2900 South Shore Drive, Bay View, Milwaukee County.
- Thiensville Farmers Market
- Tuesdays, 8am - 6:30pm. June 1 - Oct 26 2010. WIC. Bonniewell Shopping Center.
N Main St, Thiensville, Ozaukee County.
- Tosa Farmers Market
- Open-air market bringing locally-grown fresh produce and locally-made products directly to Wauwatosa and surrounding communities. Sat 8am - 12pm. Jun 7 - Oct 18 2014. Fresh, local food, live entertainment, yoga, and other special activities. Makers Market is on 1st Saturday of each month, where local artists and craftspeople sell their goods. Market accepts FoodShare (SNAP/EBT). Hart's Mills parking lot at east end of Watertown Plank Rd, West side of Wauwatosa's Village. Contact Katie Hassemer.
7720 Harwood Avenue, Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County.
- Uptown Farmers Market
- Sundays 8 am to 3 pm from June 4 to October 29. Twelve to 16 vendors provide Wisconsin- grown produce, fruits and out-of-season provided by local wholesaler.
Triangular parking lot, W Lisbon Ave & N 49th St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- VFW Farmers Market
- Wednesdays & Saturdays, 7:30 am - 1 pm, June through Nov. WIC & Senior Nutrition.
260 Sand Dr, West Bend, Washington County.
- Walker Square Farmers' Market
- Sundays Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 am to 5 pm, May 27 2012, or as soon thereafter as fresh produce is available until October 28, 2012. We host about 25 farmer/vendors. We will be celebrating our Season Opening on June 24th, 2012 and will be featuring the Squeezettes from 12 pm to 2 pm that same day.
Washington St & 10th St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Waterford River Market
- Early August through late October. Waterford River Market is held every Wednesday at Ten Club Park located just South of First and Main Street in downtown Waterford, right on the beautiful Fox River. Enjoy fresh produce, cheeses, meats, and other locally produce products such as flowers, perennials, soaps, honey, butters, and more!
W Main Street & S First Street, Waterford, Racine County.
- Waukesha Farmers' Market
- Saturdays 7 am - noon, mid May through October. A wonderful market on the banks of the Fox River in historic downtown Waukesha between Broadway and Barstow, just east of 332 Riverfront Plaza by the river.
Downtown, Waukesha, Waukesha County.
- Waupun Area Farmers Market
- Thursdays, 3pm - 6pm. May 19 - Oct 13 2011. WIC. Shoppers will find a huge selection of locally grown produce, bison, meats & chicken, honey, handmade crafts, fused glass, soaps, candles, popcorn and much more. Enjoy the fruits and vegetables which change frequently over the course of the season as our farmers pick their products at the peak of perfection! Plenty of parking & playground for the kids while you shop. Across from the Waupun Community Center.
510 East Spring Street, Waupun, Fond du Lac County.
- West Allis Farmers Market
- Tue and Thu, noon to 6 pm; Sat 1 to 6 pm; May to Nov. Locally grown plants, produce, berries, corn, tomatoes, squash. All items sold must be grown by the farmer or on family farms.
W National Ave and S 65th St, 1559 S 65th St, West Allis, Milwaukee County.
- West Bend Farmers Market
- Saturdays, 7:30am - 11am. June 5 - Oct 30 2010. Over 60 Wisconsin Farmer Vendors; locally grown & organic fruit, vegetables, meats, chicken, fish; locally produced cheese, yogurt, eggs, honey & Door County cherries in season; fresh baked breads; sweets, flavored oils, dressings, jams, jellies, 7 salsas; indoor/outdoor plants; fresh-cut bouquets; artisan soaps, lotions, home spun wool; live music. Old Settlers Park.
N Main St & N 6th Ave, West Bend, Washington County.
- West Bend VFW Farmers Market
- Wednesdays & Saturdays, 7am - 1pm. June 23 - Nov 20 2010 (weather permitting). WIC and Senior Nutrition.
260 Sand Dr, West Bend, Washington County.
- Westown Farmers Market
- Wednesdays, 10 - 3 pm, June through October. Sixty vendors at this oldest city market provide fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers, organic products, homemade jam and jellies, juices, cider, frozen fruit treats, pastes and sauces, herbs and spices, gourmet popcorn, art, jewelry, crafts and prepared foods. Entertainment by local musicians and artisans.
Zeidler Union Square, 301 W Michigan St, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
- Whitefish Bay Farmers Market
- Saturdays, 8 am - noon, late July to early October. Our open air market is right off Silver Spring Drive in the heart of Village of Whitefish Bay's downtown. We are a traditional farmers' market with a green, local and educational focus. Fresh produce, flowers, meat, eggs, honey, music, crafts for kids, and more! Bring your family and enjoy a beautiful Saturday of shopping the market as well as a chance to experience our unique shopping district. Find us on our website and on facebook.
E Silver Spring Dr & N Berkeley Blvd, Whitefish Bay, Milwaukee County.
- Whitewater Farmers Market
- 8 am to sell-out Saturdays, rain or shine, from June 24 to the second Saturday in November. All home-grown produce, fruits, plants, some crafts, bakery.
Wal-Mart parking lot off Main St, 1609 Turtle Mound Circle, Whitewater, Walworth County.
Southwest Wisconsin Farmers Markets
- Argyle Open Market
- Runs on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month from June through October, 8 am - 12 pm. Features local produce, baked goods, and unique crafts.
W Milwaukee St & S State St, Argyle, Lafayette.
- Baraboo Farmers' Market
- Early May through October, Wed and Sat, 7:30 am - 1 pm. Courthouse Square in downtown Baraboo.
505 Broadway St, Baraboo, Sauk County.
- Black River Falls Community Farmer's Market
- Tuesdays 3 pm to 6 pm and Saturdays 9 am to 1 pm, April through October. Featuring Helstad's Best Pork Products (year round), numerous local produce growers, fresh baked products, local honey, and jams & preserves. Come see us!
Front lawn area of Scholze Ace Home Center, 133 County Hwy A, Black River Falls, Jackson County.
- Blackhawk Junction Farmers' Market
- Saturdays 7 am - 11 am, late April through late October. At Blackhawk Junction.
700 E Blackhawk Ave, Prairie du Chien, Crawford County.
- Brooklyn Farmers' Market
- Wednesdays, 3 pm to 7 pm, early June through October.
Call 608-455-4201 ext 11.
N Rutland Ave & Douglas Dr, Brooklyn, Green County.
- Darlington Farmers' Market
- Saturdays 8 am to noon, beginning May through October. Darlington Festival Grounds.
Main Street, Darlington, Lafayette County.
- Dodgeville Farmers' Market
- Saturdays 8 am to 11 am, mid May through mid October. Municipal parking lot next to the United Methodist Church.
327 North Iowa Street, Dodgeville, Iowa County.
- Farmers Garden Market
- Call 715-985-3963.
Main St, Whitehall, Trempealeau County.
- Farmers Market in the Bluffs
- Thursdays, 4 - 7 pm, early May to late October. Featuring seasonal produce, plants, flowers, bakery items, art, heirloom bedding, jams & preserves, and lots more! Town of Freedom parking garage.
County Road PF & Diamond Hill Rd, North Freedom, Sauk County.
- Ferryville Market in the Park
- Saturdays, 9 am - 5 pm, early May through late October. Located in Sugar Creek Park just south of Ferryville, the market has various vendors like garden plants, nursery items, home made preserves, crafts items.
Hwy 35, Ferryville, Crawford County.
- Gays Mills Farmers Market
- Wednesdays, May 18 - October 19 2011, 3:00 - 6:30 pm, in Lions Park. Featuring vegetables, berries, flowers and bedding plants, jams, salsas, pickles, honey, maple syrup, mushrooms, dried herbs and vegetables, and homemade crafts.
Main Street, Gays Mills, Crawford County.
- Hillsboro Farmers' Market
- Saturdays 8 am - 1 pm from June through October, in the Royal Bank parking lot.
731 Water Ave, Hillsboro, Vernon County.
- Holmen Square
- 3 pm to dark Wednesday, June to October. Featuring fresh produce, bedding plants, perennials, flowers, herbs, honey, houseplants, and some crafts.
Holmen Square (Skogen's IGA parking lot) Highway HD, Holmen, La Crosse County.
- La Crosse - Bridgeview Plaza
- 8 am to 1 pm Wednesday, June to October. Featuring fresh produce, bedding plants, perennials, flowers, herbs, honey, houseplants, and some crafts.
Bridgeview Plaza parking lot, 2500 Rose St, La Crosse, La Crosse County.
- La Crosse - Cameron Park
- 4 pm to dark Fridays, May to October. Featuring fresh produce, bedding plants, perennials, flowers, herbs, honey, houseplants, local meat and dairy, and crafts. Also music and other entertainment, at Cameron Park.
5th Ave and King St, La Crosse, La Crosse County.
- La Crosse - County
- 6 am to 1 pm Saturday, June to October. Featuring fresh produce, bedding plants, perennials, flowers, herbs, honey, houseplants, and some crafts. Also musical performances.
County parking lot, bordering 3rd and 4th streets, La Crosse, La Crosse County.
- Market on the Square
- Wednesdays from 2 - 5:30 pm and Saturdays from 8 - 1 pm. The season opens May 13th and runs through October 24th. Located downtown on the Square, on 11th Street between 16th & 17th Avenues.
1717 10th Street, Monroe, Green County.
- Mauston Farmers Market
- 7 am to sell-out Saturdays from June through October. Crafts, arts, fruits, vegetables, honey, maple syrup.
Juneau County Courthouse lawn, Mauston, Juneau County.
- Mineral Point Farmers' Market
- Saturdays 8:30 - 11 am, mid May through mid October at Watertower Park. We offer just-picked organic produce, berries, fruits, locally grown eggs, meats and cheese, a variety of foodstuffs - honeys, breads, syrups, and much more - along with a rich assortment of flowers, herbs, plants, soaps, candles, woven-ware, and arts and crafts sold by their creators. It's a cornucopia, while you enjoy your coffee and pastry!
Business 151 & Madison St, Mineral Point, Iowa County.
- Old School Farmers Market
- Saturdays from 3 to 7 pm, June through October. Offering fresh and guaranteed to be locally grown produce, many organic and heirloom varieties, grass fed beef, pork, and chicken. Wonderful baked goods, Dilly Beans, crafts, and more. All vendors are licensed and insured for your safety. For a calendar of events Call Allison. Located at the old school site.
Eastman, Crawford County.
- Onalaska Crossing Meadows
- 8 am to 1 pm Sunday, June to Oct. Featuring fresh produce, bedding plants, perennials, flowers, herbs, honey, houseplants, and some crafts. At the Crossing Meadows Shopping Center parking lot.
Crossing Meadows Drive, Onalaska, La Crosse County.
- Platteville Farmers Market
- 7 am to noon Saturdays, Platteville City Park, across from City Hall. Also, a Tuesday Market from 3 - 7 pm located in Millenium Theater parking lot on Bus Hwy 151. First Saturday in May through October. Locally grown fresh produce, bedding plants (vegetable, herb, and flower), baked and canned goods, honey, and featuring Art at the Market on the first Saturday of the month.
Call 608-348-9827 or 608-348-3992.
9474 Greenwood Road, Platteville, Grant County.
- Richland Area Farmers' Market - Saturdays
- Saturdays 7:30 am to noon, beginning May through early October. The Richland Area Farmer's Market is a very relaxing local market where you can get fresh from the farm, locally grown products. Our vendors take pride in their products and most offer a 100% guarantee on their wares. We feel the benefits of bringing together farm and garden producers and consumers will provide an excellent opportunity to our consumers to get local, farm fresh produce. At the Richland County Court House.
181 E Seminary, Richland Center, Richland County.
- Richland Area Farmers' Market
- Wednesdays & Fridays 3 pm - 5:30 pm, beginning May through early October. The Richland Area Farmer's Market is a very relaxing local market where you can get fresh from the farm, locally grown products. Our vendors take pride in their products and most offer a 100% guarantee on their wares. We feel the benefits of bringing together farm and garden producers and consumers will provide an excellent opportunity to our consumers to get local, farm fresh produce. At Lunenschloss/Hanson Funeral Home.
S Church St & E Seminary St, Richland Center, Richland County.
- Sauk County Farmers' Market
- Mondays and Thursdays, 2 pm - sell out, May through October, in Reedsburg City Park.
222 North Park Street, Reedsburg, Sauk County.
- Sauk Prairie Farmers' Market
- Saturdays 8 am to noon, early June through late October. Across from Blue Spoon Cafe.
565 Water St, Prairie du Sac, Sauk County.
- South Wayne Farmer's Market
- Saturdays 8 am - 2 pm mid-May thru mid-October. South Wayne Farmers Market will offer locally grown fresh produce, flowers, processed/ pre-packaged/ blended culinary and medicinal herbs, jam/jelly, salsa, bread, baked goods, cheese, milk, eggs, meat, fish, health and wellness, handmade home and decor related products, and products in support of agricultural economy and sustainability, by local farmers and crafters. South Wayne Community Park, Just off of Robert Homb Memorial Drive - Old Hwy 11.
Old Hwy 11, South Wayne, Lafayette County.
- Sparta Wisconsin Farmers Market
- Open third Saturday in May and shut down the third Saturday in October. Sparta's Farmers Market Wednesdays 2:30 - 5:30 pm; Saturdays 8 - 12 pm. We have locally grown fruits and vegetables; jams, jellies and pickles; honey and syrup and craft items made by local artisans. For information, call David Gaunky. And look for us on Facebook. Downtown Sparta, next to the library.
North Court St and West Main Street, Sparta, Monroe County.
- Tomah Farmers Market
- 7 to 1 pm Saturdays and 4 to 7 pm Wednesdays, June 1 through October. Edible products, plants, Amish breads and candies.
Call 608-372-2166 or toll-free 800-948-6624.
Gillett Park, East Holton Street, Tomah, Monroe County.